|If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us. 02 9529 4099
| Delivery Information
All items are sent either by Australia Post or Express Post. Couriers for all Australian and worldwide addresses can be arranged, please contact us for further information.
Please find below a chart displaying applicable delivery charges per pair of shoes.
Also note that clothing and accessories shall be grouped together and the lowest shipping charge will be
applied according to quantities and size of items purchased.
|Standard ||Express||New Zealand||Overseas|
|Mens Shoes ||$16||$26||$35||POA*|
*POA - Price on application
Note: International orders will receive shipping
quotes before an order is charged and dispatched
| International Delivery
All orders to NZ have a delivery charge starts from $15.00.
For Registered/Express post, or sending by courier please email email@example.com.
For the international delivery outside Australia & New Zealand, you would be informed of the postage before despatch. Delivery times may vary depending on destination.
| Delivery Times
Once dispatched orders can take between 2-3 business days (major cities) according to shipping type selected and up to 4 days for regional areas in Australia. New Zealand deliveries are normally 5-7 days.
Please enquire for delivery times for other overseas locations.
| Order Turnaround
- Orders will be responded to regarding availability within two business days.
- Processing on in stock orders is usually 1-4 business days after we have responded and obtained payment information.
- Products are returnable as per our EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY, below.
- CREDIT CARDS are processed when the goods have been prepared for shipping. Payment is required on all orders.
- Normal delivery time for in-stock merchandise by Australia Post is 2-3 working days. Espress Post is overnight to all major cities in Australia. Delivery to non-major centres may take longer. Deliveries in December may also take longer.
- Increased security at customs inspections may delay receipt of merchandise to outside Australia destinations.
- All information that you provide with your order (name/address/credit card, etc) remains with Supashoes Australia. We do not ever give out any of our customers' personal information.
| Back Orders and Special Orders
- Products NOT in stock will normally be back ordered, with delivery to Supashoes Australia warehouse between 10 days to 8 weeks, depending on the order made and which manufacturer is processing the request.
- Special orders on non-stocked products or sizes or widths are FINAL SALE only, with the customer's consent prior to ordering.
- Full payment is required on all special orders.
| Exchange & Refund Policy |
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, non-final sale merchandise may be returned to us within 14 business days of delivery for a refund or exchange. We will make every effort to ensure customer satisfaction within the terms stated below.
- All footwear must be in the original box and be completely unsoiled and accompanied by the receipt with a clear indication of whether they are being returned for a refund or exchange.
- There must be no sign that the shoes have been worn.
- There must be no damage or scratches on both the surface or the bottom of the footwear.
- Products special ordered and not stocked by us will be considered final sale (the consumers' agreement will be obtained before the order is placed).
- A $10 restocking/administration fee may be charged for cancelled orders or for items returned after 14 days.
- The customer shall be responsible for ALL shipping and handling charges for purchasing or returning and reshipping.
- We shall not be held liable for any damage or loss caused during your returning transit. For your protection, please insure all returned goods, as we cannot give credit for lost shipments.
- All of the above costs will automatically be charged to the customer's credit card without prior notice, or we will deduct the costs from the total amount of the refunded cheque we send to you. The customer's order for replacement will be regarded as agreeable for the said costs deduction.
- We shall keep our right to choose to directly credit back to the customer or to send a cheque for the customer's refund.
- Goods shipped from outside Australia must be returned by mail (surface or air) only, as international couriers and brokers will charge brokerage for goods entering Australia. Any brokerage charges incurred on returned goods will be deducted from refunds owing. Please include a letter or packing slip on the outside of the parcel indicating that the product is being returned for a refund.
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to price increases from our suppliers and currency fluctuations.
- Any merchandise returned after 14 days from receipt can only be returned for exchange or in-store credit.